BEIJING (PingWest) - Well-known venture capitalist Mary Meeker published her 2019 Internet Trends Report, which is 333-page long, on Tuesday and presented the report in Ariz.
The following are highlights of the report:
- Global Internet users grew solid but slowing.
- US and China companies were market capitalization leaders
- Time Spent on Mobile was more than that of TV
- Social Media, videos and photo sharing were where people spend most time on
- China mobile data consumption increased dramatically
- China's WeChat Jump Jump game helped create ecosystem of mini-programs